Karlstadtjej som pluggar på Santa Monica College i Los Angeles, USA.




måndag 17 oktober 2011

Monday

Monday it is, well monday night to be specific. What it is about Mondays that makes it feel so hard to wake up, even though I only have one class today it feels like a struggle to get to school. However, the english fundamentals class was fine today, we handed in our journals and started to prepare for our essay next week. We need to read two articles from two different newspapers and then write an essay in 1 h and 20 minutes, Its going to be a challenge. Lets just hope that I will remember to write it correctly and follow all the essay rules. I spent the rest of the day preparing for all the exams I have ahead.

-On thursday I will have a Business exam about hotels and restaurants operations.
-On monday next week I will have my english essay.
-On tuesday I will have a business exam about Demanding ethical and social behavior, how to form a business, entrepreneurship and starting a small business and using securities markets for financing and Investing opportunities.
-On thursday I will have my Informative Speech, this is a 7 min speech which is about to inform the audience by a specific topic, by using data, visual aids etc. This is 200 points of that 900 points class, so as you sure can understand, this is an important speech.

As you all can se I will be pretty busy the next coming week, and on top of all this exams I will also have home works and journals to write.

Good Night all!

Inga kommentarer: